This weekend I saw if not the dumbest, one of the dumbest movies of my entire life. The only movies that I can even remember that are remotely as dumb as the one I saw this weekend were Jackass, and Jackass two. Yes, I am sure you might have already guessed it; the movie I saw was Jackass 3. You may be surprised when I tell you that I completely enjoyed every minute of this movie. It literally had me laughing so hard that I almost cried. It had me debating leaving the theater because I couldn’t catch my breath. I think the key to my enjoyment out of this movie may have been that I fully expected how dumb it was going to be and just embraced it. So my first suggestion if going to see this is don’t expect an Oscar worthy performance.
Now I realize that these stuntmen are getting paid tremendous amounts of money to do what they do but some of the stunts they do are just plain sick. I honestly have no idea how they aren’t petrified to go to work every day. Some of the stuff they do is for lack of a better word, messed up. For example, getting stung by hundreds of bees, drinking human sweat, and getting your tooth pulled out by a string attached to a Lamborghini and that’s just a sample of what went on in that movie. These stuntmen must just love torturing themselves.
I would only suggest seeing this movie if you are in the mood for something that’s going to make you laugh and you have a really immature sense of humor like me. I also wouldn’t suggest seeing it in 3D because I didn’t think that it added anything to the movie, the only thing it did was make my wallet a little bit lighter.
Here is a preview of the movie. Enjoy!!!!!
Well, I don't think it's my cup of tea; but, who knows, one day I might (on a whim) end up watching one of these insane movies and maybe I'll laugh and think of you!
ReplyDelete